Pro Tour Series Regulations
IKD has released the Sporting Regulations for the 2017 Rotax Pro Tour Series, plus the Conquer The World Terms & Conditions.
A brief summary of key changes and features for 2017:
- The new 2017 EVO components will not be permitted for use in competition until Wednesday 1st March 2017.
- Both Denso Iridium Spark Plugs and the new NGK Spark Plugs are permitted for use as per Regulation 15 (e).
- All classes (including Juniors) will be eligible to practice on the Friday of a Round.
- Micro Max, Mini Max and Junior Max Trophy Class will be restricted to one (1) set of tyres during Friday practice (this has been implemented to reduce costs to competitors).
- A Top 5 Shootout has been introduced to each Round in 2017.
- Series Points will be allocated for a Competitor’s starting position in the Pre-Final and their finishing position in the Final.
For the 2017 Pro Tour series regulations, click HERE (12 pages, PDF).
For the 2017 Conquer The World Terms & Conditions (ie, how IKD will determine who gets the tickets for Rotax Worlds and US Open) click HERE (2 pages, PDF).