Ballarat Ready To Boom For 2017 VCS Opener
||3 February 2017
200 karters have entered for the first round of the AUSTRANS Victorian Country Series at Ballarat this weekend. Pit space will be at a premium - please refer to the marked plans below.
In 2016 the series gave away over $30,000 worth of prizes and trophies, and the VCS hopes to take that even further this year.
Your best 5 rounds (out of 6) count for series points, so its not too late to join the action.
This year the VCS has some unbelievable additional offers thanks to our series sponsors:
- Kerbrider of the day prizes for Cadets, Junior and Seniors at each round
- Rock Oil random draw prizes from Dunlop Kartsport at each round
- 2 random TAG 125 winners get 50% off their next Arrow purchase from DPE Kart technology at end of series
- EVERY series podium place in a Dunlop class gets a set of Dunlop DFMs courtesy of Dunlop Kartsport
- EVERY series podium place in a Bridgestone class carries away a set of Bridgestone tyres
- EVERY series podium place in MG class will take home MG Yellow Tyres from DPE Kart Technology
- IAME engine vouchers for the series podium in every KA3 and KA4 class
- 2 ALFANO Pro 3 Evos will be given away to a random winner by DPE Kart Technology at the end of the series
- Slick VCS merch available at the track (T-shirts,Hoodies, Caps and more)
- Expert commentator Michael Yeo at each round
- Brilliant karting photos from Pace Images at each round
- Plus our regular prize pool for all series positions 1 to 5 in each class.
Check out the VCS website or VCS Facebook page for the latest activity.
Above: Spectator/Car parking - Black.
Rough Pit Areas - Purple.
Access roads - Yellow
Above: Purple - Pit area. Orange - Reserved Spectator area (No pitting). Red - Reserved/No pitting. Green - Trade. Blue - Liquor license zone and no smoking.